Shop to Stop Human Trafficking
Christmas Crawl on Worth
Shop, Sip and Snack your way down the Avenue! Raffles, prizes and presents!
Proceeds go directly to survivors of human trafficking, child marriage, child labor and slavery in the U.S.
Guests arrive at Ta-boo between 4~6 for a cocktail & an appetizer and to pick up their punch card. Start next door at Kim Renk (formally Sequin) and then continue to pop in to all 10 shops, up and down the avenue. Get your card punched at each store to be entered into our fabulous raffle with gifts from the shops. No purchase necessary but a percentage of all sales goes directly to aid survivors of Human Trafficking in the U.S.
1. Kim Renk (offering a glass of Prosecco)
2. Carrie-Me Couture
3. Cavalier Galleries
4. Tory Burch (offering 20% back to MMAD all weekend long with complimentary shipping any where in the country!)
5. Coastal Girls
7. Peter Millar (offering complimentary bar in the courtyard to all attendees, plus free tumbler with each purchase and silent auction for a Peter Millar Blazer!)
8. Sherry Frankel Melangerie
9. Marley’s Palm Beach Collection
11. Back to Taboo for another bite and beverage and for our Raffle Drawings.
Huge Thank You to All These Generous Business! Let’s Shop Local!